Complete the following achievements to unlock Xbox Live Gamerscore points:
Clear all of Inphyy’s stages.
Clear all of Aspharr’s stages.
Clear all of Myifee’s stages.
Clear all of Tyurru’s stages.
Clear all of Klarrann’s stages.
Special Stage Clear:
Clear the special stage.
Clear all of Dwingvatt’s stages.
Secret Character Clear:
Clear all the secret character’s stages.
All Stages A Rank Or Above:
Clear all stages with an “A” rank or greater.
All Characters Max:
Raise every character to level 9 and clear all stages.
Hint – Deus Ex Generalities:
Some general hints for N3 players!
(1) The maximum level of a character is nine. More attacks are unlocked at higher levels, and more potent weapons (if acquired) may be equipped.
(2) Replaying a mission will slowly increase the potency of items (extrapolation from game manual).
(3) Items however, are partly randomized in chests and always randomized from dead enemies.
(4) Save slots track campaign progress and character development. Reserve one slot for each character!
(5) When you acquire a weapon or item, don’t forget to equip it (Status Menu). Equipped items are organized by power level (Clover 2 will precede Life Globe 1 for example).
(6) Blocking is universal (and non-chipping). Block often against bosses or don’t expect to survive.
(7) Orb Spark (blue) is very rare. If you have to forego an Orb Attack (red) to get more blue orbs or just to save up the Orb Spark for a boss or big conglomeration of enemies, do so.
(8) Troops are expendable. Use them or lose them.
(9) Allied officers are invulnerable. Use them to lure bosses while you attack …. from the back.
(10) Inphyy’s final stage is impossible without some serious devotion. First, she needs her level 9 attack move. She also needs to achieve several S ranks across her stages — this is because there’s an item that lets Inphyy do red meter draining moves without draining the red meter. You will need that to defeat the ultimate enemy!
Hint – Curse Yourself And Be Stronger:
Obtaining higher combos will unlock more powerful weapons. I was able to unlock the aegis charm 4 which raises your defense up by 80%. I was also about to obtain the Royal Flag (50% range attack